Already have a Username/Password for TOPIA: Canadian Journal of Cultural Studies?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in a compatible Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.yorku.ca/topia) are activated and ready to click.
- Please include any digital images as tiffs or jpegs with a minimum 300 dpi. They should be included in the text of your article AND uploaded as individual files with your submission.
- The text is double-spaced; between 20-25 pages (around 9000 words) in length; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in TOPIA's Style Guide.
- The text has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author" and year are used in the bibliography and footnotes, instead of author's name, paper title, etc. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.